Bit of help please, do you think I've ovulated?

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I've given temping a go this month for the first time. I'm on cycle day 14, felt some ovulation cramping yesterday and my CM today is quite watery.

From looking at my chart do you think I've ovulated? It's been quite up and down!

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/chart3_zpsea7285a7.png​

You haven't ovulated yet but today could be a possibility. Your next 3 temps need to go up. Perhaps use opks to back up your temps as temping only clarifies AFTER ovulating x

From your chart you haven't O'd yet. Once you O you'll see temp jump and temps will remain high. FF will give you cross hairs after 3 consecutive high temps. BBT is very good to confirm that you have O'd but to get a head start use opks along with temping, BD regularly 2-3 times a week before you get your positive opk. GL x

Thanks girls for your advice, as you can see from my chart we have been getting lots of BDing in. I haven't got any OPKs, I tried using them when I was TTC my daughter and I could NEVER get a positive on them. I have ordered some though to use next cycle if I don't get a BFP this month.

Just messaged my OH and said "The baby and bump girls say I haven't ovulated yet, be prepared for more sex tonight!" haha! xx

Good luck Hun, though I must admit you are having sex less than 12 hours apart on 2 occasions. I would just stick to same time each day (or thereabouts) as there is nothing wrong with every day IMO but 12 hours is very close set unless your oh has super sperm! Lol.

Of course it's how you choose to do it and when but that's my views xx

Just found this on www.howstuffworks.com

"To make sure that you get the sperm in the right place at the right time, have sex several times around the time of ovulation, starting five days before you expect to ovulate and continuing for two to three days afterward. How often? Once every two days is probably adequate, but there's no reason to resist having sex every day if your partner has a normal sperm count.
It was once thought that having sex daily would result in a lower sperm count and reduce fertility. However, later medical studies found that this is true only in men who have a lower-than-normal sperm count to start with."

Think my hubby has a normal sperm count as my last 2 pregnancies have happened within 3 months xx

It takes sometime to build up sperm. So everyday or every other day is good till you get positive opk.
Cheap opks also didn't work for me so I bought CB digital and it worked great. I was doing CB digital and cheap opks side by side both with Second morning urine. It worked best and I got positive on both.

Every day is fine Hun. But I was just pointing out that you did it pm then following am which is half a day in effect x

I'm very confused! As you can see from my chart below my temps dropped this morning from yesterday.

I've been showing all of the classic signs of ovulation. I had ovulation cramping on cycle days 13 and 14 (yesterday) and I've had EWCM and watery CM, more so today. But my temps aren't rising.

Is this normal?? Do you get symptoms before your temp rises?

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/chart4_zps72bf789d.png​

Yes you can get symptoms before you ovulate. It looks like that you are ovulating. Once the temperature goes back up fertility friend will tell you when you have ovulated and that means its all done and over with. Remember sperm can stay alive inside you for up to 5 days! X

thankyou hun, this temping lark is very confusing! I'm turning into a BBT obsessed lunatic haha xx

Oh god, know how you feel. When I fell pregnant I actually missed temping but unfortunately miscarried so I'm back to it now lol x

I never tried temping with I got pregnant with my daughter, I tried OPKs but could never get a positive on them so simply went off CM each month xx

Opks are very temperamental. I would only have like a 6 hour window where it would be positive, so if I poas once a day at same time each day, I would sometimes miss my positive LH surge. X

I've ordered some incase I don't get a BFP this month then I'll give them a go next cycle. Just hope we've been successful this month so badly.

sending lots of babydust to you too hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->