Bit random but it needs to be said...

sarahleex

Reaction score
How amazing does taking off your bra at the end of the day feel!!!

:holly:

I went and bought a soft cup plain cotton bra a couple of weeks ago. Looks just like my grandma's. And omg I think my Victoria secret lace sexy numbers are a thing of the past. My nipples hurt, my boobs are weird looking and I just don't want to put on the ones my husband loves. I think maybe after breastfeeding....

But even then it is delicious to take it off and flop around in my pajamas and robe. Husband doesn't mind that part. He has taken to sneaking up my shirt just to see what or rather what isn't going on under it.

Omg YES. OH laughs at the joy I get from this. He sent me this the other day lol. https://youtu.be/TkrMMaYyMH0

Haha so good, especially since I'm busting out of all my bras now anyway. My DH keeps letting me know that my cup runneth over, and I'm like YES I KNOW THANKS.

Pure bliss & relief!! Let the TATAS free!!!!!! ;)

Oh yes. I have worn nothing but sports bras recently because my regular bra is so uncomfortable.

Totally the best feeling ever!
As is unbuttoning your trousers at the end of the day - such relief!

So true about the trousers too. Sigh of relief once get my joggers on! :happydance:

Hahaha! I've been wearing my old breastfeeding bras since a few months. They are super comfi. You don't know what size they'll return too either. I started with a B size previous pregnancy. Ended with a big C. Returned to a very small B after breastfeeding. Had to rid of all my bras. Now I already fit my C & my B's are out of the question. I'm looking forward to renewing my underwear drawer in a year or so!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->