bit sad

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Christine33, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Christine33

Christine33 Well-Known Member

pointless thread really

tonight was the first night Ali fell asleep not in my arms but on his own in his moses basket. he just kicked around for awhile. i kept waiting for him to cry so i could pick him up and let him fall asleep in my arms but he never. he fell asleep by himself and is fast asleep now.....

just feel a bit sad that he didn't need me.....

Christine
    XXX

2. Ratty

Ratty Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. For me its even worse sometimes. He gets miserable when he is tired so I try hold him and rock him to sleep and it just doesn't work and he gets more upset. I then lay him in his camp cot and within a minute he goes to sleep. So not only does he not need me, he doesn't want me :-(

We should be happy they can fall asleep on their own!!!

3. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

ah hun :hugs: i know the feeling jack doesnt need me atnight any more to sleep either x x

4. isil

isil Well-Known Member

it's a shock isn't it! I can remember having a really awful night with Ally once and I put him down out of sheer frustration and within 20 seconds he was asleep. He'll still need you for other things :hugs: and he might still need you to go to sleep sometimes.

5. Carolyn

Carolyn Well-Known Member

have your bbies always slept like this?