Bit TMI but help please!

lilgemsy

First baby! (boy)
Reaction score
Ok so this is kinda gross lol but whenever Ive pooped not long after I keep bleeding. But it seems to be coming from my fadge rather than the other :S
Its bright red blood and only little amounts each time but still I dont know why this is happening?
Im also worried because I have rhesus blood so if I bleed Im supposed to have anti-D.

The other night I had like mucus in with the blood and went to the hospital and they said its a bit of thrush... but Ive had a pessarie since and shouldnt that have worked by now?

What could be causing the bleeding? Should I phone the midwife? Ahhh. Stressed haha.

IMO you should always call the midwife if you've got any problems - its what they are there for.
Also, as far as I know you do need an anti d injection if you've had a bleed but I see you are 28 weeks at which stage you should have one regardless if you are rhesus neg.
x

If I were in yr shoes I would ring the mw and see what she suggests, at the end of the day yr priority is yr baby and the mw gp or hosp are really good with pregnant mums they would rather talk to you and see if they can calm yr fears then be rude, bug hug coming yr way, tmi drinking prine juice will help you not strain xx

Well Im due to have anti-D tomorrow actually so I might wait till then?
They didnt give me any anti-D the other night when I was in with a bleed so Im worried about if thats caused any problems too.
How long can you wait before getting the injection after a bleed?

Well Im due to have anti-D tomorrow actually so I might wait till then?
They didnt give me any anti-D the other night when I was in with a bleed so Im worried about if thats caused any problems too.
How long can you wait before getting the injection after a bleed?

I'm not certain but I don't think its a huge issue for a minor bleed. I had an anti d injection really early on for some spotting and when I went to have one at 28 weeks they said I didn't need the one I'd already had and were surprised i'd had one - so maybe its not needed unless its a big bleed.

They would have given you one if they thought you needed it and I reckon having the routine one tomorrow will be fine but I would still give them a ring now and see what they say. xx

I don't have a clue about any of your questions but id ring your midwife asap and not wait till tomorrow x

I had one at 20 weeks... but that was a fairly big bleed then so yeah.
Ill give them a ring soon see what they say.
Fingers crossed they dont say I have to go in again!
I dont want another spectrum thing done haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->