Biting .......

Imi

Reaction score
If i come across as a horrible mother writing this i apologise im just bloody FUMING ...

Maddie the little shite has just bit me ... HARD :cry:

It has left teeth marks in my arm the sod, This is the second time she has done this, she did it to Gav a few weeks ago ....

How did you deal with your LO's biting??

:hissy:

my mum tapped my mouth when i bit her. not hard of course but just to teach that its naughty

My mum bit me back ...

I tried the pretend to cry you hurt mummy and she laughed ....

xxx

i am going to the the tapping on the mouth thing with rhys... apparently it worked great

I have bit back before(with Emily) but i think that is giving wrong signals really
I found with Jack I would say "ouch you hurt mummy and that is naughty" then move him away from me completely and ignore him
If you see her about to do it i'd move her right away and ignore her

Its a phase and it passes hun

Seren is a nightmare for biting. I just say ow, and make a sad face and ignore her. She comes over and gives me a kiss. It has taken a while but she hardly does it now so hopefully thats the end.

Rebecca went through this too-was doing it regularly and took a chunk out of my mums arm!:rofl: I shouldnt laugh but I was shocked as it was a pretty nasty bite!

Anyway she doesnt do it as much, just goes to bite you but doesnt sink her teeth in.

We kept telling her that's naughty, pretended to cry, or sternly say no bite when we seen her about to lunge at us.

It aint a pleasant stage, but my madam does it in temper, or if u take something off her that she shouldnt be touching etc...

good luck!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"