bizarro baby dreams

Shri

Reaction score
I've read that it is normal to have weird dreams about your baby in later pregnancy. Well I had one last night. In this dream our baby was MASSIVE and wouldn't fit into any of the things we have got (mini crib, slings, car seat)

It was also a girl, where I am actually having a boy, had tonnes of curly hair and could talk! At new-born! And kept saying things like
"tsk! what are you doing!" when I couldn't get it to stay put in the crib etc.

It was a little bit disturbing because at one part I dropped the baby and it bumped its head...

So obviously all the 'am I going to be a good mum?' psychology coming out in the dream but I woke up feeling really weird until my real baby wriggled and seemed very much more real and totally different to that strange child in my dream.

Anyone else had any really weird baby dreams?

I always had the strangest baby dreams!

Once I dreamt I had her (she was a boy in my dream) and I left her at the hospital by accident!

I had one a few days ago where the baby was tiny and so I was kangarooing it (you know where you put it skin-to-skin in your top) when I realised I didn't know the sex so I got it out to look and it was all suspense as I looked down it's torso - what's it going to be? - then when I finally got there it was a girl and I figured I ought to tell DH I'd had the baby and it was a girl! lol

I've had lots throughout the pregnancy where the baby has always been tiny. In the early days I dreamt a lot about almost lifeless babies which were white like a fixed foetus and I ahd tot ry and keep them warm. Also dreamt a lot about breastfeeding. This one was my first proper gender dream.

I've had the opposite. I haven't once dreamt that I'm pregnant or having a baby which I think is quite odd.

I've had the opposite. I haven't once dreamt that I'm pregnant or having a baby which I think is quite odd.

You don't need to dream it, it's happening in real life! lol I've not had many, maybe about 10 that I've remembered in the morning from the whole pregnancy.

ha ha I've had some odd breast feeding dreams too - where I am trying to breast feed puppies and kittens and odd things like that.

ha ha I've had some odd breast feeding dreams too - where I am trying to breast feed puppies and kittens and odd things like that.

:rofl: Mine have all been feeding the baby but have varied in their general weirdness. I guess I am sort of fascinated by how it will feel as I can't imagine it. I think the last was most realistic, it was like I could feel the milk coming out (I'm not leaking though!).

All of my friends had dreams when they were pregnant that their baby was the opposite gender to the one it turned out to be. I had 2 dreams early on that he was a girl.

Not many dreams where I'm pregnant, or sometimes halfway through a dream I suddenly remember. eg- halfway around a racetrack in a super car I turned to tell my instructor I probably shouldn't be doing this as I'm pregnant.

Recently not so many dreams but have had one early this week about breast feeding, was trying really hard to do it like they showed in the books.

Mine are often really horrible dreams. Where the worst possible things happen. And i wake up in a panic and think is that true or did i dream that? :(

Did anyone ever see the episode of Rugrats when Angelicas mommy had a baby and he was the scariest baby ever, like he could talk and was really horrible to angelica n stuff? and he was a big big baby?..sorry thread sortof reminded me of that episode

My early dreams were all weird little babies but they all did ok. One of them the baby were on the bathroom windowsill lying there all cold so I needed to warm and feed it. I think, with the exception of the most recent one - no way is my baby that tiny now! - they have been representative of the actual size of the foetus at the time rather than a real baby.

In some of the early dreams the baby was kind of a boy. I have no belief at all that dreaming of the gender means a thing!

DH has had some dreams too. He had one where the baby could talk and they were having pretty intellectual conversations! He has high hopes for our LO! lol

I had a dream that I was walking and found my baby by a roadside, all in blue clothes, and he could talk. He was only a very newborn but he was talking away.Verrrry weird!

All my previous dreams I've had , I've dreamt of having a girl.

Last night was the wierdest, baby pushed his leg right out so it was extended but still inside me (like when baby pushes foot so you have a lump, this was a huge leg lump (?) Then i had two legs dangling from the bottom of my bump so lifted my top and there was my cutie pie babba (and he was a boy!) I gave him a quick hug and put him back in as its not time for him yet!! :rofl:

All my previous dreams I've had , I've dreamt of having a girl.

Last night was the wierdest, baby pushed his leg right out so it was extended but still inside me (like when baby pushes foot so you have a lump, this was a huge leg lump (?) Then i had two legs dangling from the bottom of my bump so lifted my top and there was my cutie pie babba (and he was a boy!) I gave him a quick hug and put him back in as its not time for him yet!! :rofl:

:rofl: That's funnny! And it reminds me, my last dream I was wondering while I could still feels kicks inside when the baby had already come out. Of course it's because the real baby was jiggling away while I was asleep!

Iv had the strangest and scariest dreams about my baby! And it makes me feel very weird when i wake up for atleast a few hours because the dreams seem soo so real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->