Bla.....

kajastarlight

Number 3 on the way!
Reaction score
My 16 month old is going through a sleep regression and I am having morning sickness. :(
Sleep baby, please!!!!!
My morning sickness happens in the evening and middle of the night lol

Omg yes, my 2.5 yo is being an absolute pain during the night atm. Sucks, the combo with 'morning' sickness is so exhausting!

😟 I'm bla too. Sorry Hun, hope it eases up

Lol my 16 month old is killing me also, in fact my other 2 aren't sleeping much better either!!! No sleep here for weeks! Fingers crossed it gets better for us all soon. It's exhausting!

Sorry girl! :hugs:

I swear my DS knows I'm pregnant and is being EXTRA fussy for me. :haha:

Thankfully my 2 year old is a fab sleeper but I'm really struggling during the day. She's fed up and frustrated and is being naughty because of it. So hard to deal with when I feel so sick and exhausted. She doesn't nap now either :cry:

Ugh. My MS is at night too. I wake up around 1am, 4am, and 6am with cramps and nausea. It's awful. I'm so tired at work and I can't have copious cups of coffee to help in the morning either! Rawr. :sleep:

Awwh I'm sorry, but I definitely am feeling it too! My 7.5 month old has gone from waking up once a night (after I'm asleep) to waking up like 5 times due to teething! Not to mention the horrible days... I feel so lucky that my working husband has agreed to get up with him in the morning now when I feel really terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->