Black dots on nipple??

brownlieB

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know you get these while you are pregnant, but they went, looked at my breasts today and they're all back again?? :wacko:

Showed hubby and he confirmed they are new...is this normal?

Oh yes i had something similar, its like a pigment discolouration or something when my aerola went darker during pregnancy, bit like moles, mine are fading now. Are you expecting again? :D

Yes! I have them, and it's strange that you posted this because I was just trying to find some information on it today. Mine look like tiny black specks just under the skin on the nipple. I think they're tiny blood clots.

Oh yes i had something similar, its like a pigment discolouration or something when my aerola went darker during pregnancy, bit like moles, mine are fading now. Are you expecting again? :D

Noooo I bloody hope not anyway lol!! Can't be i'm on my period as we type! But the thought did cross my mind as I thought they only came in pregnancy.

I'm 5 months pp, and they seem to have come back, yeah like little moles on my nipples xx

Oh that's what they are I never thought to ask anyone in case I was a freak

Are you breastfeeding? I heard that the ducts can get blocked, I did, and I remember getting bleeding nipples and aerolas...Also changes in hormones can cause the skin pigmentation :D

Noooo I bloody hope not anyway lol!! Can't be i'm on my period as we type! But the thought did cross my mind as I thought they only came in pregnancy.

I'm 5 months pp, and they seem to have come back, yeah like little moles on my nipples xx

I had the same thing happen when I was pregnant and when I was BF'ing. They do end up going away. I accidentally scratched one off one day. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would have. The spot never returned in that same area, but another did appear and I left it.

BTW, sorry to go off topic, but when I was pregnant with LO, I had absolutely no idea I was pregnant until I was 5 months (confirmed date was at 6 months) because I thought I was having my period every month. It arrived at the same time it should have and lasted just as long as before. I only found out I was pregnant because I had a vertigo episode. I had no other symptoms at all. Since I've had LO, I have been taking a pregnancy test every couple of months, period or no period, on the pill and using condoms (same as before).

I know this is an old thread but I noticed this morning I have this. I had a sensitive tip of my nipple yesterday and it was quite sore if touched, then this morning I noticed the sensitive part was black/dark brown. I tried to pull it off but its definitely attached! So I shouldn't be worried about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->