black hair with red??

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
anyone a hair expert lol.. or had this done??

right my hair is dyed black and has been for a couple of years, im having a new cut this week and really would like a very bright (postbox) red in. is this possible over my black??
https://www.wikihow.com/Dye-Hair-Bright-Red-Under-Black-Hair
sorta like this....

thanks in advance xx

you just have to lighten/bleach your hair don't you?

i know when i had my 3year old i got hair dyed not long after i had him from black to blonde, not an ash/white type blonde a honey/caramel blonde. they did have to bleach it a few times though, and had to put on a toner too.but it took fine, a few hairdressers i went to before the one that one wouldn't touch it at all.

xXx

The black will need lightened first before putting the red in for the best effect.

thank ladies..

there is an offer on at my local hairdressers £25 cut and a free colour so not sure if itll still count :( xx

good luck :( i had that do years ago, then i had ds n just kept my hair black now the black wont lift to put the red on and shops dont sell the bleach that lifts black dye since the 9/11 jobby as it can make bombs. now im growin black out n walkin round lookin like a duracell.

i want that doing but iv been warned the red doesnt last long, a girl i new at school had it and it went pink then very very pale in the end. It doesnt stay bright red for long.

i want that doing but iv been warned the red doesnt last long, a girl i new at school had it and it went pink then very very pale in the end. It doesnt stay bright red for long.

totally agree! when i was blonde i had some purple/blue/pink put in and within a month they werenearly all gone

good thing though is if the hairdresser lifts itfor you then you can always see the blonde and just dye that yourself.

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"