Black line appeared on Answer OPK

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I took my opks this morning. There definitely was not a black line when I dipped it. I walked away for less than a minute and there it was! I tried google and got nothing. Unfortunately I already dumped my urine so I have to wait to do another. Has this happened to anybody before?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 14
Even stranger, the CB digital holder I pulled out this morning had a book error! So I had to swap it for a different holder! Crazy having two errors in one morning on two different test brands!

That is! Have you tested since? Aside from the black line... It looks almost positive!

Wow that's crazy. I'd send a question to Answer. I use those too

Not yet. I had a peak yesterday with smu but then my tests went negative. Trying to hold it for one more hour before I try again. I may email answer if I stop being lazy

Just retested on an 1.5h hold. No black line so I guess just faulty strip

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Ty! This is the first time since our loss that SO felt comfortable enough to try and I'm worried if it doesn't catch and stick I'm looking at another ttc breakdown from him

Hey at least it's positive! Good luck and so sorry for your loss

Ty! I am getting frustrated. My opks keep bouncing back and forth between positive and negative. I want to cry. After my last loss I have had a no bed of clearly anovulatory or questionable cycles. It will break my heart if the cycle SO decides to try i don't O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->