Bladder of a Racehorse !!

ReeJade

Mother to DD - TTC #2
Reaction score
So basically, as the title states, I am peeing VERY frequently which is strange for my body as I can usually wait hours upon hours between wee breaks & I have started to measure the quantity because I feel like I'm unloading a tankful each time & it's a good 200ml (sorry TMI) whereas when I was "jugging" to dip OPK, after a 2 hour wait in the afternoon, I'd be lucky to be getting around 100ml to dip into :wacko:

My liquid intake hasn't increased, the usual 3-4 coffees per day :coffee:

And I've been getting dull lower belly aches! I'm currently 5DPO (OV'd on CD17) :shrug:

Anyone have similar symptoms?? xx

Im 10 dpo, and yesterday I started needing to use the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. Today I have gone at least 9/10 times, and its only 1:00 pm here.

I normally do not have this problem during the day. Even more strange is that I used to get up at least once a night to go, and in the past 10 days I have slept like a rock each night.

Very weird for me, but maybe I am just symptom spotting?

Im 10 dpo, and yesterday I started needing to use the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. Today I have gone at least 9/10 times, and its only 1:00 pm here.

I normally do not have this problem during the day. Even more strange is that I used to get up at least once a night to go, and in the past 10 days I have slept like a rock each night.

Very weird for me, but maybe I am just symptom spotting?
I'm hoping I'm not symptom spotting either but I definately know that I don't wee this often during the day + I can usually wait 20-30mins after waking in the morning before I am desperate to wee. It's a sudden onset too, not a gradual sensation and the relief afterwards is lovely :blush:

Fingers crossed :thumbup: **sticky baby dust**

I'm hoping I'm not symptom spotting either but I definately know that I don't wee this often during the day + I can usually wait 20-30mins after waking in the morning before I am desperate to wee. It's a sudden onset too, not a gradual sensation and the relief afterwards is lovely :blush:

Fingers crossed :thumbup: **sticky baby dust**
Yes! Its like you can't get to the bathroom fast enough. I feel like this pressure on my bladder and in my pelvis.

Its definitely not a UTI, because the pain and urgency that accompanies those is far different, and way more severe, than what I am feeling.

Agreed :thumbup:
I've caved & took advantage of the extra toilet breaks & used OPK as early HPT!!
After 10mins, there is the faintest line possible but its a line :happydance:
So I will test again daily until it disappears ... or until if it begins to get darker, will be purchasing some HPTs when AF is due

Until then, I'll have to stock up on more loo roll :dohh:

Fingers Crossed :)

I caved yesterday and took one, but it was a BFN! I didn't even realize how much I wanted a BFP until it wasn't there.

Maybe it's too early. Hopefully your luck is better than mine seems to be right now.

Agreed :thumbup:
I've caved & took advantage of the extra toilet breaks & used OPK as early HPT!!
After 10mins, there is the faintest line possible but its a line :happydance:
So I will test again daily until it disappears ... or until if it begins to get darker, will be purchasing some HPTs when AF is due

Until then, I'll have to stock up on more loo roll :dohh:

Do not use an OPK as a pregnancy test! Why would you do that? That is wasting them. Some women always have a little LH in their system and can always get a faint line. Some even get a positive OPK right before AF starts. It's possible to have an LH serge right before AF and not ovulate.

A positive (or almost positive, or faint line on an opk) does NOT equal pregnant!

As for your symptoms at 5DPO, I highly doubt your sudden urge to pee more often has anything to do with being pregnant. At 5DPO the egg hasn't even implanted yet. It's impossible to have pregnancy signs before implantation, because technically you are not pregnant yet.

I'm sorry if that seemed harsh, but I don't want other women reading this thinking if they get a faint line, or any line on an OPK that they could be pregnant.

"Do not use an OPK as a pregnancy test! Why would you do that? That is wasting them. Some women always have a little LH in their system and can always get a faint line. Some even get a positive OPK right before AF starts. It's possible to have an LH serge right before AF and not ovulate.

A positive (or almost positive, or faint line on an opk) does NOT equal pregnant!

As for your symptoms at 5DPO, I highly doubt your sudden urge to pee more often has anything to do with being pregnant. At 5DPO the egg hasn't even implanted yet. It's impossible to have pregnancy signs before implantation, because technically you are not pregnant yet.

I'm sorry if that seemed harsh, but I don't want other women reading this thinking if they get a faint line, or any line on an OPK that they could be pregnant."

Even if you were to just state this, there are much kinder ways to do so. The TWW is extremely difficult and each woman has their own ways of getting through them. Symptom spotting and testing with what ever is on hand is how a lot of ladies here get through the TWW. Besides that, I don't see many women reading her comment on using an OPK as a HPT and doing the same thing without at least checking with "DR. Google" first. She seemed genuinely excited and you could have just taken that away from her. That WAS harsh.

I personally wouldn't recommend using OPKs as a HPT but like AJR14 kindly stated, it was my way of getting through the TWW. Since I last posted, I have studied LH surges and the production of progesterone and oestrogen during a woman's cycle and I am now aware that symptom spotting is pointless and the best way is to be patient and test using a HPT when AF is due or in fact when AF is 'late' :)

I tested positive for my youngest at 7dpo... I was charting and everything else under the sun so there was no doubt in my dates- and most definitely at 5dpo I had symptoms... Very small and quiet symptoms but one of them was frequent urination- though that didn't start until after my bfp. Needless to say though- "impossible" is a term that shouldn't be used loosely when it comes to such trivial things as ttc.

That being said- coffee is a diuretic. So it's hard to say or agree that being pregnant is causing frequent urination when you are drinking that much caffeine.

Which btw coffee is terrible when ttc and can decrease your chances of conceiving drastically.

It could also be a UTI beginning to form (urinary tract infection). Without more symptoms or times it's hard to say.

I hope it's your bfp though! Just try and be a little more patient and wait for your AF date. I've been where you are. And findin loop holes to get a positive only ends in heart ache.

I'll be having my fx'd for you!!!

Thankyou rosegarden :)
I'm currently 2 days overdue awaiting AF + since seeing your message I switched to decaff + increased water intake to flush out caffeine in my system :) resulting in headaches from withdrawal but its a smal price to pay + will increase chances + better health of myself + future baby bean :) thankyou again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->