Bladder so full this morning - painful / hard to wee!

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
Firstly, sorry if this is TMI!!
I woke up this morning with a really full bladder despite getting up 3x last night to wee! And it was so full it hurt and - do you ever get that feeling where it's actually hard to start weeing cause it's so full? Like you've seized up! (Apparently other people get this according to google)
But it took ages to wee, like trying to sqeeize juice out of a carton and then after I had some fairly sharp cramping just right of the area where pubic hair would be ... Sorry for my rubbish terminology! Right of pubic bone? (IDK?)
Should I be worried? I've had lots of UTIs / cystitis in the past and it wasn't like that. More like when you get muscle cramp but in my pelvis. I think it's subsided now but maybe still a little tender ...?

Sounds a bit like retention maybe. My friend had that during her pregnancy and was told its something to do with her uterus growing and it should get better over duration of the pregnancy. If its causing you pain Id go the midwife or GP though. :hugs:

Thanks Hun xx if I was a bit further along I would call Mw but as I'm so early I feel like people wouldn't want to know you know? :-/
If it worse to get v painful tho I guess I would have to phone GP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->