bladder when baby engages

priddy

Reaction score
Cant remember if when head begins to engage you have more bladder pressure and the constant wee trips kick in again??? Any ideas??

I think so, this has happened to me over the weekend :shock:

I was shocking yesterday and when went hosp thurs said had started and was 4/5ths so wondering if thats why!!! Gonna keep a bucket strapped to me soon!!!

Oh i have been wanting to know this... yesterday i was going a wee every ten mins, also i can feel movement very low down, and has been like this for the last 2 weeks, see MW tomoz so hopefully she can tell me more x

yep, if bubs is 4/5 engaged you will defo be going to the loo more! Make sure when you do go that when you think you've finished to rock slightly back and forth or side to side - you may be suprised to have more come out - this will save going back 10 mins later after you have moved about some more. baby's head can stop you emptying your bladder fully at that stage.......

Definitely! Since my LO started moving down I have been wearing a path to the loo. It is incredible. Sometimes a decent amount, sometimes an eggcup-ful but always a desperate NEED TO GO NOW need. Rocking is good or else you'll end up weeing, leaving the loo and thinking 'I need the loo' before you're even sitting down again.

I've been having lots more wee trips but baby isn't engaged! Well wasn't at 34 wk apt, have 36 wk tomorrow so we'll see but i do know baby prob wont engage until in labour with second baby! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"