• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Blah!!!!

ajraye

<3 being a mommy
Reaction score
I know I am supposed to post in the 2nd trimester;however, I would much rather just stay here with all of you ladies! If you don't mind that is?!?!
I am driving myself crazy :wacko: !!! Why am I still so worried and scared that something is going to happen to my little one? I have been on :cloud9: since I found out that we are going to have another little girl but I have been worrying myself sick of this whole issue of something happening! I am having trouble sleeping and everything...I was never this way with my first pregnancy and I have ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS with her! I mean I worried but never this much! Help! I am driving myself CRAZY!!!

At least in second tri you don't have a zillion threads about hcg levels ;)

Aww hun, I dont really know what to say because I havent been in your position :( Hopefully bumping this up so someone will give you some better more helpful advice and support :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"