Blah

moose

Reaction score
I am so queasy, I have only upchucked once so far....that was Sunday. But man it feels like I could blow at any moment.

I have zit after zit after zit. On my face, on my scalp, on my back, on my chest, on my bum :blush:...and I found one on my arm?! What is up with that?

I don't want to socialize with anyone, but I have a housewarming/birthday party for a friend sat, and on sun a friend from another city wants to drop by with her pup for a puppy play date. I just want to curl up in a ball.

Whine, whine whine whine.

DH was telling me about some vitamin b/benadryl pill they give to preggy ladies for morning sickness. I am going to my doc this afternoon and asking for them. I think I get my first scan booked as well!

Hope u feel better soon I know what u mean tho I have been in cant b arsed mode for about a wk now n feeling sick is doing my head in but will be worth it in end xxx

I know how you feel, it still hasn't gone away yet for me. The pills you are talking about are called diclectin. They worked really well for me but also caused horrible migraines so I can't take them.

Yup they are diclectin.....had to laugh at the pink pregnant lady stamped on the pill. Oh no you got migraines from them. That is not good!

First scan is booked for Dec 4th!

Exciting!!! But I hate it when they give you dates that are so far away, it just makes the time go slower. Hopefully you're feeling all better by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->