Blazing positive opk at CD26!?!? Af due in 5 days :UPDATE - Late ovulation - BFP@9dpo:

JJB2

Reaction score
Hello ladies.
Here’s my story!
Im CD26 I dont think this cycle I had a blazing positive opk. Just dark as the test line. I didnt temp to take that stress off. I did have ovulation pains around when test were dark (cd15) and I had ewcm. I got my progestore checked on cd21 which came back less than 1 so my doctor said I didnt ovulate. Even tho she said I didnt I kept testing all hpt are negative so far but just to poas I did an opk strip and it came back blazing positive!!! Could I just be ovulating now???? AF due on the 15th

View attachment 1047543

OPKs can detect HCG before a HPT could. I've had positive OPKs and then tested with a HPT and it eas positive .

If the hpt is an early detector and bfn, your opk is positive, and your blood work came back as no ovulation detected then I’d say you are ovulating now. Temping wouldn’t matter with blood work. Your temp only rises in reaction to the increase of progesterone. Temping would just confirm you geared up to O but didn’t. Trust the blood test.

I always use very sensitive hpts and have never gotten a positive opk before hpt. I have also had dark opks in my lp. The ladies I know who had positive opks did not get them until after their hpt was also negative, and they said they tested each day and noticed a clear progression in the opks.

Fxed but I’d definitely baby dance. Esp because let’s look all options:
It’s positive because you’re pregnant, bding won’t hurt.
It’s positive for no reason, still won’t hurt.
Positive because you are Oing, you don’t want to miss your window.

Thank you ladies! I bd last night and will bd tonight as well! I never got blazing opks before af was due of this late in mu cycle! Ive taken 3 more opks after the one I posted all blazing positive

I realized the attachment was invalid here is one of the test

5A8CF0A9-F51A-4F89-BFF1-16FBE0A516B6.jpeg

Good morning! The opk strip is negative today! Im thinking I O’ed yesterday or Im O’ing today!

Good luck hun! I'm currently due af on the 19th, blazing positives on the 4th and 5th and dtd pretty much everyday, sometimes twice, I'm very hopeful this month!

Good luck hun! I'm currently due af on the 19th, blazing positives on the 4th and 5th and dtd pretty much everyday, sometimes twice, I'm very hopeful this month!
Fx for you! I hope is your month!

Fx for you! I hope is your month!

Thanks doll! Just done a frer at 7/8 dpo and it was negative, I'm trying not to beat myself up about it, it's still really early, and the way I'm feeling right now, baby would have only just implanted, gotta stay patient!!

Hello ladies just want to update.
Opks today are negative, I BDed just in case. We’ll see what happens. I texted my doctor she put an order to get my progesterone check again in 7-8 days in case it was ovulation. I usually spot 2-3 days before af shows and so far nothing yet! FXed for everyone!!!

UPDATE:: According to FF the LH surge I caught on Sunday is really ovulation (late) so I bd on the fertile time fingers crossed I caught an eggy! So Im 3-4 dpo.. I missed a temp during the fertile window so :-= we’ll see!! I will go get my progesterone check next week

Good luck girlie ♡

Good morning!!
So Im 7dpo and I tested today bfn’s so far will keep yall updated!

7E1278D6-E90A-4B6A-AF1D-F3C3E2EFD82D.jpeg BDBD2654-91EB-4125-83C4-9752297D8C12.jpeg 7C8913B0-6883-40A4-A9E5-638122D3F1C9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->