Bleaching hair?

AFC84

Mama to One + Bun :)
Reaction score
Hiya, I've found mixed things about colouring your hair in general but I wasn't sure about bleaching. Initially I thought it would be a no-no but then don't regular colours have bleach in too?

Just that it's my mum's wedding next friday and my roots really need doing so thought I'd make sure :)

i dyed my hair the other day with just normal hair dye and it was fine but i would of thought bleaching it will burn ur scalp. be careful

Thanks, hmmm in that case it might be best to just use a light blonde dye instead of bleach...my roots are kinda mousy coloured so that may do em enough anyway :)

i'd just do highlights if anything as then the dye doesn't touch your scalp. it's better to wait till after 1st tri though as fluctuating hormone levels can make the dye come out in unpredictable shades...beware!!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Hi there,
I was told that highlights were ok but that full colouring was to be avoided during the first trimester. Hope this helps! Enjoy the wedding!
KTP x

wouldnt use bleach hun.. its very strong and hair is so weak during pregnancy..just go for a blonding cream if possible..x

I always dyed my hair during pregnancy ...and im about to do same tomoz as my roots needs doing also and i go on hol next week.im gonna use one of those live dyes ..if anything my hair takes better in pregnancy then it does when im not lol

Never done me any harm but everybody is different x

i'd just do highlights if anything as then the dye doesn't touch your scalp. it's better to wait till after 1st tri though as fluctuating hormone levels can make the dye come out in unpredictable shades...beware!!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Eeek, that doesn't sound too good! I suppose I can always wear a hat :haha:
Highlights aren't an option for me as all the rest of my hair is pretty much platinum blonde...but I've found one of those 10 minute colours that is low ammonia so I may give that a go. I won't need to bother for the rest of my pregnancy really, so hopefully this will be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->