Bled throughout whole 1st trimester and still had baby?

aln080986

Reaction score
I am bleeding red blood, not heavy like a period, but it comes and goes twice a day. No severe cramps. And I am 6 weeks along. The blood started out thick/maroonish colored and has now became thin and red. my breasts are still somewhat sore but I never had any symptoms to begin with besides sore breasts.

Is there anyone out there who experienced light bleeding throughout their whole first trimester, and the baby survived? Just curious.

I am bleeding red blood, not heavy like a period, but it comes and goes twice a day. No severe cramps. And I am 6 weeks along. The blood started out thick/maroonish colored and has now became thin and red. my breasts are still somewhat sore but I never had any symptoms to begin with besides sore breasts.

Is there anyone out there who experienced light bleeding throughout their whole first trimester, and the baby survived? Just curious.

I bleed all the way through my previous pregnancys and went on to have healthy babies (apart from being born premature due to other problems). This time they have put my on aspirin and had no problems. :hug:

hi my sister bled heavily through both her pregnancys an both babys were born fine they are now 3yrs old an 9months old :)

I bled all the way through. Sometimes brown, sometimes dark red. Everything was always fine.

I bled all the way to 27 wks with my 1st and he is now 13 yrs old and healthy x

i am sorry you are going through this. Maybe find out if progesterone would help you? try and get some expert advice...... good luck

This was a good question and the answers were reassuring. Thanks ladies.

yes i still bleed alott am 20 weeks and all is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"