Bleedin think its all over TMI update no 2

Oh Hunny :cry: Im sorry. I really hope things turn out ok tmrw xxx

:hugs: Good luck, my thoughts are with you hun :hugs:

I'll be thinking of you hun :hugs: Sending you lots of :hugs: and prayers xxxxx

Hope you get on ok today chick, thinking of you xxx

Well its good and bad news bubs is still there but ive had massive bleed around the baby, so its classed as a threatned m/c ive got to go back to epau in 2 wks and see if the bleed has settled if it has theyve said will mean i have problem with placenta already and i will defently have a pre-term delivery just dont know what to think right now really trying to be positive thanks for all support xx

Awww hun, I dont know what to say! It's good that the wee bubs is still there, and maybe this is a good sign that he/she's a wee fighter. Can't believe they're making you wait 2 weeks before you go back tho, it's an awful long time to be worrying. You still bleedin?? xxx

Oh huni!! I have everything crossed for you i really do xx

Its off and on but not as heavy as before but can clearly see the bleed on the scan picture im going to try upload it in bit, the bleed is underneath the baby. If bleeding gets worse they did say i could go back anytime im just glad bubs was still there cause dont know how wouldve dealt with it. Thanks for support hun x

Oh hun i dont know what to say! :hugs:

So pleased all went ok today and i hope it continues to be that way xxxxxx

Thanks everyone for all the support means alot to me xx

Congratulations

Really happy for you hun.

Get lots of rest!!

xx

:hugs: I pray that it resolves itself and the baby keeps on growing like nothing is even going on! :hugs: Are you on bed rest or anything?

Scan pic underneath bubs on right hand side thats the bleed.

Ive been told to not lift anything heavy, try not to do to much and no :sex:

Aww hun, i hope everything settles down for you :hugs:

Big :hug:

Well you know what - that little bubby looks VERY comfy there. Fingers crossed for you poppet. Hope it all settles down and goes well now for you. xx

:hugs:

Glad bubs is ok. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->