Bleeding 1 week after period finished

Jelly.Bean

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi,

So I just had my usual period about a week ago. It came on time and there was nothing unusual about it (lasted the same amount of time and same heaviness as usual). The last day was mostly scant brown/old blood, sorry TMI

The next day after there was nothing, or so i thought. In the afternoon i noticed bright red blood only when wiping. The same thing happened the following day, bright red blood a few times when wiping. It wasn't just spotting either. It was like a very very light period.

Now today, CD13 it's happening again. I initially thought that maybe I'm just having a longer than usual period but now I don't think thats the case. Opk's are negative so far. I don't usually spot during ovulation anyway, so I don't think it's that.

I did have 3 questionable, possibly positive (faint second line) IC's at 8 and 9dpo before my period started at 14dpo. Then the IC's were negative every day after that until my period started. If it was an early miscarriage or chemical, should the bleeding be lasting this long? Intermittent off and on? And shouldn't there be cramps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->