Bleeding 7 days after missed period.

Rakesh

Reaction score
Hi Members,

Just need an answer to todays incident which is driving me nuts.

My wife is 27 years old and we are TTC from last 3 months. From many years she has a normal menstrual cycle of 30 days In month of Nov, she got her period on 28th of Nov.

But in December her period did not came on 28th Dec.

We were expecting pregnancy so we did HPT on 29th Dec (Evening time) but it came back negative. Her period were further delayed so we again did test on 1st Jan '14. Came back negative.

We will still sure about pregnancy so thought of doing the next pregnancy test on Sunday 5th Jan early morning . But to our surprise today afternoon i.e 3rd Jan she got cramps and started bleeding.

I am not sure , so would like to know what is this . Is this her period , any spotting, any miscarriage? Can there be any chances of pregnancy now. We were hoping a lot because she never had irregular periods from many years.

Hi Rakesh,

I'd guess your wife ovulated later than you thought so that is why her period started later.

good luck to you both x

Periods are wacky and people who've always been super regular start becoming late when ttc as stress can affect our cycle, or it could've been the excitement of christmas etc. seeing as you never got a positive I don't think it was a miscarriage. With my early miscarriages I was still getting positive tests when the bleeding started.

TTC and stress can throw off your periods and make them late! I was always on a 30 day cycle until I started trying! Once we started trying it seemed like it always came late!!! It's just due to stress :/ If she was PG the tests would have showed positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"