Bleeding after a MC

Brit95

Reaction score
I’m wondering how much others bled after miscarrying. I started miscarrying at 5w 4d, it was confirmed with a blood test. There’s only blood when I wipe, not enough for a pad. I’ve passed probably 5 large stringy clots but they only came out when I sat on the toilet. It’s no where near as much as a normal period. This has been going on since Wednesday. My cervix is still hard so I’m worried that my body’s holding onto it. Am I just going to continue to spot for weeks or is this amount normal. I really just want this over and done with, it’s a heart breaking reminder and I really want to start trying again. This baby was suppose to be my first. :sad2:

I’m in a similar situation, just found out I miscarried today at 5w4d

The bleeding hasn’t been too bad, but I have a lot of the same questions.

I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow so we’ll see

Hugs to you

I haven't had that early of a loss, so I can't answer your question. However, I did want to say I'm sorry to both of you that you're having to go thorugh this. :hugs:

I haven't had that early of a loss, so I can't answer your question. However, I did want to say I'm sorry to both of you that you're having to go thorugh this. :hugs:

Thank you

Hello I'm going through a CP myself at the moment. How are you doing?

Hello I'm going through a CP myself at the moment. How are you doing?

I’m really sorry to hear that, I hope your doing ok! :hugs:

The spotting/bleeding stopped after 6 days and my last HCG blood test a week ago was a 5.

Emotionally I have my moments.

I’m waiting to see what my cycle does post MC, today was suppose to be O day for me but I’ve had no signs that it’s anywhere near :shrug:

The bleeding slowed down but lingered with brown discharge for about 7 days

Still have emotional lows here and there

My OB wants me to wait one cycle before ttc again so right now I just kinda feel like my life is on hold until AF flows arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->