Bleeding after birth

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is it true I will bleed for 6 weeks then? I can't believe I've been bleeding for 2.1 weeks :dohh: Not nice is it really :dohh:

You can bleed a lot longer than 6 weeks also babe, 6 weeks is just a guide line.......not very nice at all! :hugs:x

Taaaaaaaaaaa Tam :rofl:

Defo makes up for the no periods! Funny how you think oh no period pains no bleeding then for me I had spotting at the start the pains don't go away infact they are stressful and the bleeding just takes the **** at the end to make up for lost time or something :lol:

Its horrid isnt it! And some women have been known to continue bleeding for more than 6 weeks! :( Lets hope we aint one of them! Worst thing is whats bound to happen is we finally stop bleedin..and then our period starts back! Marvelous! Ive had enough now..Im uncomfortable, sore and itchy from wearing pads all the time and i feel dirty, damp and smelly all the time. eeew. x

Sammi get some femfresh wipes and talc - It really helps me feel cleaner :D x

uahhh, it is very unpleasant, since you sweat more after giving birth, what makes the smell not better!

in the beginning, I had to take a shower twice a day.

my bleeding has stopped now, gladly :baby:

Sammi get some femfresh wipes and talc - It really helps me feel cleaner :D x

See i always used these during my period..but im afraid to use them now cause theyre fragranced, dont want it to sting! lol, im v sensitive down there at the best of times. x

Hasn't stung me - Had no idea they were fragranced either if they are they should only be lightly! x

Hi ya
its not nice is it- but isnt it strange how you forget all the bad bits after a while!! lol. Everyone is different and bleeds vary from 2-6 weeks on average and can sometimes last longer. I think generally speaking mine got less each time i gave birth. The first was about 3-4 weeks tho, then i had my period 3 weeks later. x

I bled heavily for the first week or so, then I had very light bleeding and it stopped, then it started up and was heavy again (like a normal period for me). I felt smelly, horrible, sore and itchy too.. wearing those pads for a week is long enough. I finally stopped and then got my period a few days later! (think my bleeding was about 6 weeks including the period).

So yes you can bleed for up to 6 weeks or even longer! it's a pain in ze ass!

Mine stopped being heavy around 3-4 weeks, stopped by 5wks then back @ 6wks bc i remember i had to go for my checkup and i was still bleeding (not heavily).

Taaaaaaaaaaa Tam :rofl:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hide/thhide.gif

I bled for what seemed like forever......I think it was around 7-8wks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back