bleeding after c section

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
when should this stop girls? i know this is my 3rd but i seriously can't remember!! :dohh: my pad was dry and clean all day today but then tonight after feeding (bf) lo i felt myself start bleeding again....after that there was nothing again but have just felt some again??? is this normal??

I bled for around 6 weeks, but the last 2 weeks it did stop and start.

My bleeding has been weird too! Not last night, but the night before, I put a new pad on before bed, around 9pm, and had no bleeding til noon the next day... where it felt like a gush almost!
It's on and off all the time, and everytime it stops I get all excited, and then BOOM it's back again!

I bled for about 5 weeks then had a few days with nothing then I got:witch::cry:

About 6 weeks but i think it was on and off for the last week x

Hi ya. I bled on and off for a couple of weeks but feeding can make you bleed as well - I panicked and health visitor said it was very normal! x

thanks ladies.....i was the same...nothing through the night and nothing all day today. i guess it will come back at some point then.....:cry:

hi i've had 2 sections i had the same thing stopped then started i got told to slow down and stop trying to rule the world lol !! i beed for 6 weeks with both ..

you might be over doing things a bit x

hi i've had 2 sections i had the same thing stopped then started i got told to slow down and stop trying to rule the world lol !! i beed for 6 weeks with both ..

you might be over doing things a bit x

that is pretty much what oh has said to me tonight! I went out shopping this morning.....and i started bleeding again tonight. so tomorrow doing nothing - apart from chilling and watching oh do a bbq!!!

I've been going pad-less most of the time for a few days now. I still get a bit of a "let down" bleed, i.e. when I feed Jack. This is normal, BFing releases hormones that make your uterus contract and therefore bleed a little.

Im just starting to stop bleeding now. Don't think its normal though, they keep prescribing me antibiotics just in case I have an infection. It has slowed down before and then got heavy again though. I think as long as there are no big clots everything should be fine.

I had a c section 3 weeks ago , aroun the 12th day it was almost gone (the brownish-pink discharche) and day 13 started red spoting again for becoming red flow again... yesterday i had a couple of clots too... I was worried, have been resting all weekend and it seems to be less now...
is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->