bleeding after c section?

19Mommy

Monicas Mommy
Reaction score
I had my c section 6 weeks ago and stopped bleeding completely after 2 weeks.. then at 4 weeks I had a 4 day "period" with bright red blood( what I assume because it was JUST like my periods before). Now at 6 weeks ive started spotting again bright red blood. has anyone else had this? is this normal?

With Sophie, my bleeding stopped and started for weeks. It would go for a week or 2, then come back again.

Hi
Sounds normal, I bleed for 3/4 weeks stopped the started back up 6 weeks till 9 weeks pp.

Did you over do it at 4 weeks? I think 4 weeks is often where we begin to feel more normal and pain free so we over do it, which causes the bleeding to start Aasgain. give your body a chance to get back to normal uhn I am sure it will soon x

Did you over do it at 4 weeks? I think 4 weeks is often where we begin to feel more normal and pain free so we over do it, which causes the bleeding to start Aasgain. give your body a chance to get back to normal uhn I am sure it will soon x

my activity level hasnt changed this whole time :/ although the other day I did lif her carseat, but that doesnt weigh much more than her so I dont think that did it. I just hope it isnt a serious problem.. its more annoying than anything.

I bled for 6 weeks after both of mine. After DS1 the bleeding was more constant, but with DS2 it seemed to come and go a little more. Overdoing it doesn't have to be anything dramatic or significant, it could simply be that you walked a little further, a little faster, the buggy had shopping on it making it a little heavier, you went up and down stairs too many times without enough of a rest in between, etc.

With my two sections i was bleeding on and off all the time! Id bleed for a couple and stop for a say a week or so, and then start bleeding again! It fully stopped both times around 6 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->