Bleeding after positve tests?

BumptasticMTY

Reaction score
Hi all, I got my first positive using a FRER yesterday. Tested positive again today. However just now, I noticed blood when going to the bathroom. Not a lot, but not a few drops either. Is this common? Did I mc?

if you're getting positive results on pregnancy urine tests, than it is detecting HCG in ur system which would mean you are definitely pregnant... i do know that some bleeding in the first 3 months/ first trimester can be really normal!! :) if you are worried/ concerned it would be best to see your doctor/ gp asap & request a HCG blood test to confirm your pregnancy/ check for HCG levels. gluck xoxo

also.... are the lines on your pregnancy tests getting darker?? could u post some pics, if possible?

Don't want to scare you in any way, but I had a BFP last Saturday, then on Monday I noticed some brown blood, not much, so I ignored it and did another test and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks! But that night the blood was bright red and more, by tuesday there was lots more blood, like a period! Went to an early pregnancy unit and they told me I wasn't pregnant!! :(

Not saying it will happen to you! I googled so much and read that lots of women bleed and it's harmless!

Keep us updated x

Could be normal (as I have a healthy 6 year old with whom I bled in the first trimester...) but it was very light blood which stopped. No clots or anything.

Or it could be a chemical pregnancy, which means you got a BFP, but then you get your period a few days late, and you are no longer pregnant. It happens when the sperm and egg join together (triggering the positive on a pregnancy test) but then for some reason, most likely chromosomal abnormalities, the sperm and egg don't form a embryo/implant in the uterus. Happened to me 6 cycles ago :(

I bled every two weeks for 9 months and it was called cervix erosion totally harmless it happens so don't worry it happens, not nice but it does. also your body can not realise it is pregnant and you have a fake period and its not a mc. best thing to do is go see a doc. if you are still getting positives I would say that's a good sign. hope all is okay x

I found out I was pregnant at 4weeks the following week I started spotting and I continued to spot for 3 weeks straight. After it stopped I started spotting again at 17 weeks for two weeks. I ended up having a beautiful baby boy at 32 weeks but was pretty healthy.

i spotted after a bfp fir 3 days but no heavy bleeding & no clots & ds is now 8 so could be more common than we think. dic told me then if it diesn't turn to heavy bleeding & no clots it's fine

It can be normal but I think you should call the doctor right away. I had some spotting with DS at 5 weeks and it turned out to be a hemorrhage in the placena area. I had to go on modified bedrest until it cleared up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->