Bleeding and at hospital AGAIN

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Ive only bloody been at the hospital again. My son woke me up at 7 oclock this morning and i was fine but went to the loo and there was thick brown blood. TBH i wasnt as panicked this time (dont know why). Anyhow went to the hopsital and there was just a bit not at that stage on the pad. The doc scanned me and said all was fine and it could be old blood from last time but it may just be that i will bleed throughout. Also remeber last time they put me forward to March 19th well they didnt measure me today but they said that from that last scan they are leaving me at March 25th. The length of the baby is the 25th while the head of the baby is the 19th. Confussing heh? Well at least all is ok :happydance:

P.S im not changing my ticker until i get a date at my 20 week scan

With it being brown, it does sound like old blood PP. At least you got another scan out of it.:hugs:

Im glad you and bubs is ok hun xxxx

So glad you're ok porkpie, must be so worrying for you but a lot of women do bleed for some or all of their pregnancy. Glad they're keeping an eye on you xxx

Glad to hear you & little one are ok xxx

I am so pleased everything is ok with you and bubs xxx :hugs:

Glad u and baby are ok honey, i had bleeding at 14 weeks, and luckily havent had any since!!!

It's so scary tho, i hope ur ok x

Glad everything is okay. I had a lot of bleeding up until 14 weeks (not had any since touch wood) and know how scary it can be. :hug:

I hope that's the last of the bleeding for you then! It's always stressful, but glad everything was ok at the hospital.

How scary babe:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope it all settles:hug:

Brave of you not to panic, and smart.
Glad all is well. I bled up until about 15 weeks, and everything is fine for me.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->