Bleeding and cramping - what to expect at clinic?

Casey3

Reaction score
I'm just over 4 weeks pregnant, just found out on Friday. I've been bleeding all day (stayed home from work to rest) and I was just going to wait it out and see but then I googled and remembered being rh negative wasn't a good thing so I called the doctors and they told me to pop into the clinic, so I'm heading there in an hour. Can they do anything to tell if it's still there? Or is it way too early? Blood test? Just trying to figure out what to expect. I bled with my first pregnancy but not this early / this much.

Thanks mamas.

Most likely they will test your urine hun and take blood to check hcg but usually it will take repeat bloods to see if your levels are rising or falling. If numbers are over 1000 though they will generally organize a scan. Good luck, I hope it goes well!

Thanks mama. They did a blood test but when I got home it got heavier and clotty so I'm pretty sure I know what the blood test will show :(

Oh no :( will keep my fingers crossed for you hun!! Hope your ok

Everything crossed for you! How are you feeling now? Xxx

Thanks ladies. Still bleeding this morning, much lighter though and no more cramps. The doctor said a miscarriage would be heavier than a normal period but so far I wouldn't describe it that way so idk. Not getting my hopes up though. Blood test results tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->