Bleeding, and what feels like uterus stretching?

Rikkitikki

Reaction score
Anyone have this? I'm 8 weeks pregnant with light bleeding the past two days. Ultrasound scheduled on 7/31 (early ultrasound at 6 weeks detected the beginning of a heartbeat). Talked to the nurse and she said light bleeding is common and not to worry at this point. I also feel what I can only describe as pulling or stretching of my uterus, is it common to feel that! This is my second pregnancy and very different from my first. :wacko:

This is how I feel too. I had a scan last Friday at 7+4 and there was a heart baby and baby measuring at 7 weeks. Yesterday at 8+4 I had red blood when I went to the toilet. I went to a and e and they wouldn't do anything they just said wait and see

I've not had any more so far but keep worrying every time I go to the toilet.
I've got like a pinching ache just above my Pubic.

Trying not to worry but it's still a bit stressful

Bleeding continues today, no cramping, tiny clots. Like a light period now.

I hope everything is okay! Maybe you should go to your nearest ER...there they will do all the tests for you if you don't want to wait it out!
At 8 weeks they should be able to perform a reliable ultrasound.
Good luck, praying all is alright<3

Bleeding continues today, no cramping, tiny clots. Like a light period now.

Have you spoken to your Dr?

The blood I had so far has stopped it was that on Friday night. I still keep getting a pinching feeling though.

Hope you're ok

I called and the nurse said that it's common. Last pregnancy I was prescribed 200 mg prometrium and this pregnancy only 100mg (my old OB/GYN MOVED AWAY &#55357;&#56866;). I asked if that might be the reason and she said she didn't know and it didn't sound like she was going to find out (she had to leave me a voicemail as I had to go back to work and couldn't wait for her return call). So yesterday I took it upon myself to double the dose, and I think I might be starting to notice a difference, though the bleeding is still there. Not sure how long it takes for the change in dose to cause any effect. I may also be looking for a new doc because the nurse sounded rather incompetent, and I haven't been able to talk to the doctor yet (already had 1 appointment with the nurse and an ultrasound and no contact with the doctor yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->