Bleeding at 10 weeks hospital?

Vonny1537

Reaction score
hi again, so after short sudden bleed last night, it's stopped, and now is just slightly there when I wipe but just brown (tmi) had a couple of little clots but can't get a scan till Monday so gonna have to wait and see. I'm more worried that it was so sudden and now has stopped. Has anyone else had this? I have a cyst on one of my ovaries so not sure if it's something to do with that? Tia xx

I just rang them and they said wait and see how you go. Great.

It's pretty much stopped now. It was like coming on a period for about five minutes and now nothing?! Don't know what to think now x

If it wasnt loads n no clots it myt b implantation how far r u?

If you have no pain, I'd suggest it to be a subchronic hematoma bleeding. If it continues, I'd call your doctor or midwife and try to get in for a scan!

I just rang them and they said wait and see how you go. Great.

I can't believe they won't see you. My midwife says that any bleeding at all should be investigated. Hope everything's ok.

I had this happen on Sunday hun, had a small red bleed then a massive haemmorhage overnight. I thought I had miscarried but a scan on tuesday showed a lovely active little baby. Good luck, ring epac in the morning x

I had this happen last week at 13 weeks. My doc ordered an ultrasound and baby was fine, but they never found the source of the bleeding. I wish you the best of luck, hon.

Thanks everyone. Still no more so see what happens during the night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"