Bleeding at 5weeks 2 days

3sweetboys

Reaction score
I’m new to posting on sites but trying to find others with similar experience. Here’s my story:

Period was sept. 25th, normal bleed lasted 6 days. Waited the dreaded two weeks and had very slight positive 12 dpo and ‘pregnant’ on digital at 13 dpo. I’m a poas all the time kind of person and tests got darker. Called OB/Gyn and she changed my yearly on 11/1 to my first OB visit and had blood drawn and scheduled second one for 11/4. (History of miscarriages). After peeing on 11/1 in evening, wiped and there was blood. Panicked but didn’t feel paid all night. Throughout night it got heavier with clots, no pain or cramps. Still bleeding today, 11/2, still no cramps. Already have next appointment lined up Monday and never received Fridays numbers.

Like I said, i pee on but too many tests and peed today after having water and soda all morning and afternoon and barely got 2 seconds of pee on test and it’s darker than ever and started showing up before 1 minute mark. Wouldn’t line start fading like they did with my previous miscarriages? Anyone have something similar with a good outcome? Showing pics from 13dpo and today.

02868A76-7EFE-4F99-9569-3FE86CB6706B.jpeg D1199385-2A0D-4358-83A9-0F6E1CCE2052.jpeg

First pregnancy I had bleeds. Turned out fine tho they didnt find out why I bled.

This one I had bleeds. A lot. Still do. But it turned out it was my irritated cervix bleeding and all is good with baby and with me its just slighty inside out so more prone to bleeding but it has no negative impact.

I hope you get some good news :hugs:

First pregnancy I had bleeds. Turned out fine tho they didnt find out why I bled.

This one I had bleeds. A lot. Still do. But it turned out it was my irritated cervix bleeding and all is good with baby and with me its just slighty inside out so more prone to bleeding but it has no negative impact.

I hope you get some good news :hugs:
Thank you! Trying to stay cautiously optimistic!

So sorry to hear hun... it’s never easy seeing blood when you are pregnant... hope the baby is ok. Fixed for you!!

I've got everything crossed for you <3

Just to update. Friday’s levels were low: HCG 127 and Progesterone 2.7, HCG on Monday 59. So it ended up becoming a full miscarriage. Thank you for the well wishes.

So sorry hun I just went thru this as well about the same time in the pregnancy . Are you planning to try again ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->