Bleeding at 5weeks 2days

3sweetboys

Reaction score
I’m new to posting on sites but trying to find others with similar experience. Here’s my story:

Period was sept. 25th, normal bleed lasted 6 days. Waited the dreaded two weeks and had very slight positive 12 dpo and ‘pregnant’ on digital at 13 dpo. I’m a poas all the time kind of person and tests got darker. Called OB/Gyn and she changed my yearly on 11/1 to my first OB visit and had blood drawn and scheduled second one for 11/4. (History of miscarriages). After peeing on 11/1 in evening, wiped and there was blood. Panicked but didn’t feel paid all night. Throughout night it got heavier with clots, no pain or cramps. Still bleeding today, 11/2, still no cramps. Already have next appointment lined up Monday and never received Fridays numbers.

Like I said, i pee on but too many tests and peed today after having water and soda all morning and afternoon and barely got 2 seconds of pee on test and it’s darker than ever and started showing up before 1 minute mark. Wouldn’t line start fading like they did with my previous miscarriages? Anyone have something similar with a good outcome? Showing pics from 13dpo and today.

View attachment 1071980 View attachment 1071982

Hi and Welcome!

I had a similar experience with my now 14mo. I had miscarried recently before I fell pregnant with him and so I thought it was all over when the bleeding started, heavy and with clots. But when I went in to get checked scan showed a healthy baby. I continued to have bleeding episodes throughout the first trimester every 1-2 week's but they never did find a cause, and after the last time at 11.5 wks I went on to have a normal pregnancy.

I do hope this is the case for you also, but obviously it's no guarantee, I would suggest heading to the Dr for some bloods so they can check hcg levels for you.

Small tip for you for pregnancy related questions like these I'd try posting in the pregnancy first trimester forum next time as more people are likely to see the question to answer you :)

Sorry, misread the post, I see your already getting blood tests, fingers crossed all is well for you!

Welcome aboard, friend! I can relate to what you’re going through right now. I found out my pregnancy in 17w4d. I know that’s weird, but I had my regular periods and no symptoms of pregnancy. I had 1-day period in my 2nd and 3rd trimester, as well. I’m sure each pregnancy is different, and I hope everything goes well with you. Sending hugs & prayers your way.

Good luck for your blood tests. Thinking of you <3

Hi!
Don’t let your imagination run wild, calm down. Lately I was searching and reading online about bleeding during pregnancy. There are plenty of stories about perfectly normal and healthy pregnancies! Your doctor will check everything and tell you what it is, and will take good care of you. So keep calm. Sending you best wishes!

I've had some form of bleeding on all 3 of my pregnancies hun and each one has been okay! Sometimes the cause has been an irritated cervix, and sometimes the cause has been unknown. Hope your okay x

thanks, i used it ^ _ ^
I always come to your site

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"