bleeding at 6+5

Caezzybe

Mummy to Logan & Jasmine
Reaction score
This morning I had a small amount of pink blood an it's got redder and more of it as the day has gone on. I phoned my gp who said it's probably implantation bleeding (at 33dpo? I don't think so!) and to get in touch with the hospital if it gets worse (which it has) and try to rest. I am currently in A and E waiting to be seen.

good luck. i too had a bleed this morn its still there but only when i wipe and dull ache/pains on and off. had a scan at the epau and amazingly the baby is still there and all is well good hb etc. they couldnt see any reason for the bleed. obvioulsy im not "out of the woods" yet as still bleeding and getting pains but hoping my strong little bean stays put. hope its good news for you hun xxx

Still in a & e waiting to be seen, now losing clots as well :( been here nearly 2 hours waiting. Seen the triage nurse and she said there is a long wait

aww bless you hope they see you soon the waiting is so heartwrenching. hoping everything is fie for you hun xx

My little bean has gone, I miscarried in a + e last night, need to go to epu on Monday to see if I need a D and C :'(

sorry for your loss. my baby grew its wings today so know how your feeling xx

So so sorry for both your losses! It's an awful thing to happen xxxx hugs to u both x

Now I'm really confused. I did a test this morning and instead of seeing nothing or a very feint line, I got the srongest bfp I have ever seen on a test and this was within a few seconds. Surely the hormone levels in my body shouldn't be that high after a loss? I don't want to hold my hopes out but will just have to see what they say at my epu scan tomorrow. I did lose an awful lot of blood on Friday and a lot of darker matter but wasn't in any pain, no real cramping or anything . The doctors said my cervix wasn't entirely closed and that I had almost certainly had a miscarriage.

I am having the very same thing. I was spotting brown and red all last week. Had 2 days of nothing not even touching the pad. Yesterday and today heavier and now going on the pad. I am still testing positive and have been for a week. I am so confused!! I have a scan tomorrow although not holding out much hope!!! I hope it is good news for you tomorrow. xx

Now I'm really confused. I did a test this morning and instead of seeing nothing or a very feint line, I got the srongest bfp I have ever seen on a test and this was within a few seconds. Surely the hormone levels in my body shouldn't be that high after a loss? I don't want to hold my hopes out but will just have to see what they say at my epu scan tomorrow. I did lose an awful lot of blood on Friday and a lot of darker matter but wasn't in any pain, no real cramping or anything . The doctors said my cervix wasn't entirely closed and that I had almost certainly had a miscarriage.

hey hun. i hope im wrong but think it can take a few weeks for your hormones to return to normal. did they not scan u friday? xx

hey hun. i hope im wrong but think it can take a few weeks for your hormones to return to normal. did they not scan u friday? xx

I suspect that it's just my hormones still up from the pregnancy prior to the bleed and don't hold out much hope of anything being there for real because I did lose an awful lot of blood and dark matter. No they didn't scan me on Friday, I'm going into EPU tomorrow to be scanned and am dreading it, I really don't want to have a ERPC on top of everything else but have packed a bag just in case they admit me :( Better to have a bag ready and not need it than be sent away to pack in distress.

Oh and are you still bleeding? x

Yes I am, it nearly stopped on Saturday morning, but started again. It's like a period with small clots and I'm changing my pad 4 times a day so not that heavy really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->