Bleeding at 6w ... small blood pocket

MissyMoo88

Mummy to Isla & an angel
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a bleed yesterday, only two lots when I wiped, it was bright red blood. I went and had bloods (HCG at 9540) and a scan, the sonographer said I was measuring 6weeks exactly. She said all looked good and healthy, we saw baby's heartbeat at 100bpm and she said there was no sign of miscarriage. She did see a small blood pocket on the outside of my uterus but said this could just be a bruise? My doctor rang me and told me this blood pocket could or couldnot be a problem, apparently if it bleeds 50% or more into my uterus then it's dangerous for baby. She's put me on bed rest or as much as I can with an 18mo.

Is anyone else going through this, I hope not but would be nice to share support if you are.

Is SCH only on the inside of the uterus? Or does it class on the outside too? Also should I refrain from sex too if I'm on bed rest?

I had a miscarriage in July, with a D&C on the 24th July. I got pregnant without having a cycle after my miscarriage. I'm so scared to go through another one :(

x

My doctor wasn't as interested in this but I had a scan for bleeding and the sonographer said the same to me. My pocket was to the side of baby so she said it should pass without a problem which it did but I bled for 2 weeks. I think it depends on the position. Fingers crossed you'll be ok

image.jpg

I'm glad yours has turned out ok! How far are you now?

This is my scan. I have no idea about this, I hadn't even heard of it til yesterday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"