Bleeding but HCG is still rising...UPDATE :-)

wow i read this thinking the worst!!!!!

im so happy for you hun... You have one sticky bean there babe!!!!

Ahhhh that made me cry :) Sooooooo happy for you and bubs :hugs:

ps, i went through the same thing when i was 4wks... They called it fanishing twin syndrom.... it started as twins and one passed.. very common

Hi mrskaine,
I think I'm going through a similar experience as you posted on this thread. Your last post was in 2010 , id love to know if all went well after that? My hcg is rising and I'm bleeding with cramping, doctors couldn't say much but to wait n see. Did it turn out good for you eventually ?
Hoping to hear more good from you.
Thank you.

Yea, really old thread :)
I have a friend who has had a hematoma with both pregnancies. She has an almost 2 yr old and is due in 8 weeks. Have they don't an ultrasound to see f they can see a bleed?

Hi, I bled like a period with cramping first trimester, kept thinking the worse. Turned out fine for us. Bleeding didnt stop until 2nd trimester, was very stressful.

Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

Wow ! i'm so glad to see 2 replies to my post.Thank you ladies!You give me some hope!

Yes, they did an ultra sound. She said lining looks thick but it was too early to see anything cuz I am only 5 weeks. The nurse said they saw a tiny sac [not sure cuz doc didn't say it].

Hi @mrskaine, I know it's been many years since your post. I am going through the same EXACT thing and it's my first pregnancy and I am at the exact same point as when you stopped updating in this forum. I am very confused and Dr's won't give me clues. Can you PLEASE update as to what happened to you? I would SINCERELY appreciate knowing if you carried the pregnancy to term or if you ended up ectopic or miscarriage. It would really mean a lot to me. Thank you so very much in advance.
Sabrina

Hi @Atom, I know it's been a while since your post. I am going through the same EXACT thing and it's my first pregnancy and I am at the exact same point as when you stopped updating in this forum. I am very confused and Dr's won't give me clues. Can you PLEASE update as to what happened to you? I would SINCERELY appreciate knowing if you carried the pregnancy to term or if you ended up ectopic or miscarriage. It would really mean a lot to me. Thank you so very much in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->