bleeding/cramping at 7 weeks

sarahleex

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm 7w1d pregnant, had been feeling nauseous for a couple of weeks. Nausea stopped yesterday. Today got period pain like cramping and had a bit of brown discharge. Anyone had similar experience? Thanks x

I did at just over 7 weeks then again at 10 weeks, I had slight cramping (which is quite normal in first trimester) as long as it's not too painful, brown discharge is old blood so that's a good sign. I went for my scans and everything is fine :), unless your bleeding bright red and in pain with cramping I would try not to worry too much x

I had bright red spotting, pink and then brown spotting, and then bright red again. It lasted for over two weeks. I even had a couple hours of mild cramps and was SOOO worried that I was miscarrying. Turns out baby is totally fine! I had my u/s today and I'm 7w5d. So hang in there, spotting isn't always bad. It can be quite common in the first trimester. I've had three other pregnancies before this one, and never had this issue. Turns out that every pregnancy is just verrrrry different!
I hope everything turns out for you!!

I did, followed by a normal scan. So try not to worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->