Bleeding Day 15. Help!

texasemily

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies,
I'm new to these forums, but after scrolling through and reading the posts and comments on this subject matter it's apparent that many of you know your stuff. So, I'll get right to it. I'm 31 years old. I've been pregnant 4 times. 2004 a miscarriage, 2006 my daughter, 2011 twin boys, 2014 ectopic. I've had a 26 day cycle for years. Like clockwork.

My last period was on Dec. 23, it was the regular 5 days like always, nothing out of the ordinary. Yesterday morning, 1/7, I start to bleed. Very lightly bleeding and dark red brownish in color. It stopped around 2:00 and resumed yesterday evening around 6. The color is still like a dark red and not as heavy as a regular period. This morning I go to the bathroom and it's filled the panty liner, but not saturated. I wipe, and it's brighter red, more liken to a regular menstral flow.

I started taking prenatals about a week ago. We want another baby and I thought feeding my body the vitamins might improve my chances. The ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago was a surprise pregnancy. It occurred due to scar tissue on my tubes from 2 prior ceseareans. The surgeon was able to clear out my tubes and said the likelihood of having another ectopic was very slim.

What in the heck is going on!? This has NEVER happened to me. Could the prenatals have thrown off my cycle? Could this be implantation? I don't know when I ovulated, but because my cycles are 26 days I supposed it could have been day 10 or so.

Any input, similar experiences or advice is much appreciated!!

Can be ovulation bleeding or implantation. I don't think prenatals would do that.

Prenatals should not do that. It could be early AF from an annovulatory cycle, break through bleeding, IB, or simply just early AF. Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->