bleeding ,Dr's at 10 am

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Woke up this morning and feel like I'm going to get my period and heavy down below...when I went toilet,lots of brown stringy blood and also pink blood.... feel totally stressed now... I had a massive bleed with my son at 9 weeks and all was fine but u have a horrible feeling. .. I have called my Dr and have an appointment at 10 am. .. I'm. Worried as I had a mc last cycle.... I'll b 6 weeks 2mora. ... I'm wondering if it's coz I've been carrying my son around he's nearly 2... mind u I cud go on forever wondering ....

I don't know what to say but ur carry of ur son isn't going to be the cause xx good luck and please update xx

Well the Dr was not helpful at all... she said just see how it goes... literally that was it!! She said no point goin for a scan because u won't see anything anyway! !! So I'm sat at home "seeing how it goes" ...

I'm sorry :( drs r so uncompassionate sometimes. She should have at least drawn ur HCG levels to see where u are at. Maybe you could push for that and see if they could schudule u a scan in a week or closer to seven? I think you can usually see a heart beat at the end of the sixth week. I'm sorry your left waiting, seems like they make us have to get pushy and angry to get anything done.

So sorry you are going through this. I hope it turns out okay. Not knowing is awful. I carry my girl around. She is 2 and a half and big for her age. If there is bleeding some doctors advise not to lift incase it makes it worse but it shouldnt cause the problem.

Good luck ive had a good outcome and bad outcome in similar situation. I know how difficult it is but what will be will be have you done another test?x

I had the exact same thing yesterday I am 6 weeks 5 days and I was crAmpjng night before then woke to thick brown discharge, couldn't get to see my dr but the one i did see said give it a week do another test then go from there ! So I am now in the waiting game too ��
Hope everything turns out well for u

Tests still v possitive.. she was so rude aswel. .. she was so oo patronising.. this is my 3rd baby so I'm not stupid,I explained I had hemmoraged at 9 weeks with my son I lost 2 litres, she said well if u start to bleed have go to a&e ... she is a locum and I've never met her before... I was in her office less than 5 mins... !!!so waiting it is... fingers crossed x

Have you thought about calling your local early pregnancy unit directly? While baby might not have a heartbeat they should be able to see it with a transvaginal scan.

Good luck. x

Can you request a new doctor?

when I was pregnant with my son in 2010, I had a massive bleed at about 9 weeks also. The Dr. I saw said "If you miss carry, you miss carry, its not like its a big deal." --I asked to switch doctors, the hospital refused, so I transferred my care to a different hospital and switched from an OB to a midwife.

I've called the community midwifes office. ..she said she will call early pregnancy unit to discuss as I have a complicated history. .so waiting for her to call back... I'd rather b prepared with me having such severe bleeds .if I know the pregnancy isn't viable I'd rather have some1 with me incase I start to bleed.i have a 22 month old and a 4 year old at home... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->