Bleeding during first trimester

oh Lorna hun....i am so so sorry......

many people don't understand the emotional effects of a miscarriage......i remember with my second mc the doctor i saw at the hospital must have been straight out of uni.....she must have missed the course on empathy as well.....

it is all too cruel.......take care....:hugs:

Thanks everybody. I wish you all the very best in your pregnancies/children. I will be back when i have some good news :( xx

I bled around 3 to 4 weeks and bled for a couple weeks. I did not have cramping, but did have some back pain which worried me. But, I tried my best not to stress about it. I didn't think about it as much as possible. Then, at 5 weeks I got a u/s and all we saw was a sac, which everyone on here reassured me was normal at that time. My doc told me to prepare for miscarriage. Well, a week later after monitoring my HCG levels they increased but did not double so I got another scan. Then, I had a 6 wk old baby with a heartbeat in there!! I was so happy. And, at 8 wks the heartbeat was still there and much stronger. So, I say keep the faith and hope until you find out differently. Just hang in there! I know that waiting game sucks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->