Bleeding during ovulation?

Ashtong

Reaction score
Hey ladies! A little back story I had a period in January and the cycle after that was around 43 days or so. On cycle day 28 I started bleeding lightly and it lasted on and off for 2 days and then two weeks later I got my period. This cycle on cycle day 28 I had the same thing happen light bleeding on and off for 2 days could this be ovulation bleeding? I had some cramping and the blood was light pink a little red on the first day and brown on the 2nd (tmi sorry) if it is ovulation bleeding can I still get pregnant with this long of cycles?? It's stressing me out :(

I've also been taking a unisom & a B6 to sleep at night could that be causing my longer cycles?

Sounds like ovulation spotting to me.

I don't know about B6, but I doubt Unisom would extend your cycles. It's the same active ingredient as Benadryl, which is supposed to be safe while TTC and pregnant.

I meant the B6 not the unisom lol should I call my doctor and ask?

It can't hurt. From googling, it looks like B6 can lengthen the luteal phase. If your luteal phase was already good, maybe it's a factor?

I got this too hun and didn't know what it was until I started to chart my bbt...very confusing! I also started using opk's as well as temping seemed confusing by itself a first and it eventually all had a nice pattern. I also used vitex to shorten my follicular phase and it worked great for me...just something to look in to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"