Bleeding during sex?? HELP

Loren

Reaction score
Hi all haven't been on here for a while, and never on this forum "wtt" well I'll introduce myself my names Loren and I'm 27 yrs old from Liverpool mummy to a 4 year old boy called James and My BF is 34 we've been together for 14months now, I've landed here as there has been talk of baby making looming for me and my bf but we want to wait a little bit longer, I know I will get some great advice or atleast have my mind maybe put at ease, right I had the copper cool and I started bleeding during and after sex not all the time just now and then, went for a smear and the nurse told me my body has been trying to expel the coil for the 20months I'd had it in for so I got it removed the following day, that was February 2015. I then went on to take the mini pill "zelleta" I think it was called and I was kind of ok on it, then I started bleeding during and after sex again but then it was carrying on at one point I bled for 3 months straight, stopped then I bled a week later for 10 days and it was just a major pain in the bum, so after 9months I came off the pill, and I've had 2 periods since on time on he some date both months, but I'm still bleeding during sex and sometimes not during but after I'm bleeding, TMI but Tuesday I spotted after sex and today during I stopped and as I got off haha sorry, the blood ran down his manhood we'll call it that haha, and now I'm bleeding bright pinky coloured blood with the odd clot I'm not due back on till the 20th of Jan, it's getting me and my boyfriend down, i went to my doctor and he referred me to get a colposcopy and she said my cervix was lovely and healthy she had asked for me to be referred for a scan on my uterus, so just waiting on that. I'd just like to know if anyone's went through this and what they were told was wrong, thank you for reading xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->