Bleeding for 21 days, HCG 154. TTC for 2.5 yrs. Pls Help!

Hannah084

Reaction score
Hi!

I am new here, I have been TTC for 2.5 yrs. Last month I used an ovulation predictor kit (end of Sept). My last period right before that started Sept 14th. On Oct 14th I started my next period, it was 2-3 days earlier than expected but lasted a full 7 days so I just assumed I wasn't pregnant. However after 7 days I had continued spotting every time I went to the bathroom. This lasted for 8 days after my period ended. On day 8 I had bad cramping so went to emerg, they did urine and blood tests and said I was pregnant. Also did ultrasound but they couldn't see anything. They said maybe it was too early? Went for another blood test 2 days later. Went for a third blood test + ultrasound 2 days after that. Gyno now says HCG levels were 149, 154, 152. Still nothing to be seen in my ultrasound. She told me it was a "false" pregnancy meaning there is no baby and she assumes just pregnancy tissue/cells somewhere that will hopeful pass on its own or she said she will give me a shot to make it pass. I was heartbroken. I said I will wait. Going for another blood test tomorrow and again in a few days to see where my HCG levels are at. Meanwhile my bleeding has increased to period like but no more cramps. What does this mean? Is there any possible way I could be pregnant and it's just too early to see the baby?? I'm so devastated. The gyno pretty much laughed in my face and said my HCG levels were equivalent to that of a 5 day pregnant woman. I keep praying but don't know what to do next. If there is no baby I'm also sad I have to wait even longer now to TTC again :( pls help!!!

1st off I am so sorry. As someone that has mc before it is the hardest thing you can go through. 2nd you need a new ob. How dare they "laugh" at you when you are scared and sad. That was your baby. I had bleeding in all of my pregnancies, not tons, but it was enough to scare me. I really hope you find out what is going on soon so you can either enjoy your pregnancy or move on to trying for a viable one. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->