Bleeding for over 1 week

jenncs23

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I should be about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. I started bleeding on Oct. 10th and went to the ER. My hcg level was 86 and I was told to come back Monday to repeat bloodwork. That day my level went up to 169. The Dr. said this was a good sign but I continued to bleed for 9 days straight. I have an us cheduled for this Wednesday and am very nervous. Has anyone ever bled like this and carried to term?

have you passed any clots or large lumps, if not u should be fine, alot of women on here seem to have bled

Small clots occasionally, not too bad. I have really bad lower back pain also. I never bled at all with my other 2 children (3 and 6 years old.)

i would say go to the hospital accident and emergency 2moro morning and tell them, they may scan u then.

I bled for abot 3 weeks, but most of that time it was brown blood. I had a few red bleeds and I passed some small (tiny tiny) clots too. Baby is fine up to now, I never got an explanation though! I stopped bleeding at 9 weeks ish and although I was so worried that it would come back, it hasn't up to now.
Good luck hun! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"