Bleeding getting heavier days after hsg??

Mimi85

mom and newly pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I had an HSG done on monday and was told by the doctor that I may have some light spotting or bleeding right after the procedure. well on monday I had a few drops of brown blood then nothing. yesterday I had heavier brown blood that was mixed with smal mucus like clots. now today the bleeding is heavier and its more red. Im a little worried because although it is not heavy like a period, Im afraid something is wrong or that the procedure brought on AF.

Does anyone have any experience with HSG and bleeding afterwards? did anyone get AF right after? did you ovulate that cycle?

Ive read that some women get early AF, late AF or dont ovulate that cycle. Im not having any cramps or back ache like I usually do with AF.

thanks for your help!

Hi ladies

I had an HSG done on monday and was told by the doctor that I may have some light spotting or bleeding right after the procedure. well on monday I had a few drops of brown blood then nothing. yesterday I had heavier brown blood that was mixed with smal mucus like clots. now today the bleeding is heavier and its more red. Im a little worried because although it is not heavy like a period, Im afraid something is wrong or that the procedure brought on AF.

Does anyone have any experience with HSG and bleeding afterwards? did anyone get AF right after? did you ovulate that cycle?

Ive read that some women get early AF, late AF or dont ovulate that cycle. Im not having any cramps or back ache like I usually do with AF.

thanks for your help!

I had an HSG test Monday as well and still lightly spotting. I havent heard about it bringing on af or af being late because of it or even not ovulating :/ maybe you can call your gyno to be sure?

I had my HSG on a Friday (CD10) and bled quite heavily for about 24 hours after and then lightly for a day, and then spotting for about two days. My ovulation (usually textbook predictable) was delayed by two days. I definitely didn't get AF right after and she hasn't arrived yet (don't expect her for another week so this isn't worrisome).

Honestly, I would give your doctor a call and and seek his/her opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->