Bleeding has gone weird!!

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
I started bleeding yesterday so i gave in and said this is AF arriving 3 days early but it got really light today and is now almost just like pink/red cm. all i need is a panty liner but still have slight cramps. im so confused right now :cry:

I started bleeding yesterday so i gave in and said this is AF arriving 3 days early but it got really light today and is now almost just like pink/red cm. all i need is a panty liner but still have slight cramps. im so confused right now :cry:

Could be IB I would wait and see if it stays away and if so then test in a couple of days. Good Luck!

the thing is that it started to get pretty heavy last night like my normal AF plus i got what i think is a faint line yesterday morning (pic in gallery)

it has completly gone now!!! not a sign of blood on the pad just a tiny bit of brown cm when i wiped. do you think i still have a chance? should i test again and when?

AF due today and there is no sign not a single sing and no cm!! also just realized im out of ICs and cant get to the shops today for a FRER ugh so confused its really annoying me

sounds very promising- wait another day and do another test- let us know the outcome!

ooh good luck sounds good, go to that shop!

xx

id love to get to the shops but OH has the car and the weather is way to bad to go without

i found a test please have a look in he test gallery

this is really weird i had something like a black discharge yesterday on my pad but still no AF

thats good, brown/black is old!

Looks like this could be your month hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back