Bleeding in week 11, brown discharge in week 13?

preg_baby1

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a little over thirteen weeks pregnant with baby 1 and during week 11, one night I woke up and was bleeding pretty heavily. I ran to the bathroom and saw that I passed out some large clots as well. We ran to the ER, they did a sono and everything was fine, baby moving and everything. I saw my doctor after wards ans she said that the sonogram looks fine.

Now I had another sonogram in the 12th week and saw my doctor like 3 days ago and both went fine, but I am still having a brown discharge. I am so freaking out right now. I cant go back to the doctor again, she would be mad I am sure! What do I do? Did anyone else have this problem?

Hum, I havent had it as sadly none of my pregnancys have gotten that far. BUT, from all the reading I have done on the net, ALOT of woman experience this kind of thing. Normally if its brown blood its old, and seems as the baby is moving fine and things, I wouldnt worry hun.
Have you had any stomach ache with it? xxx

I have no idea but i am pretty sure your doctor wont be mad. I would go straight back. There is nothing to be ashamed of! That is what doctors are for :hug:

No I had no pain at all... no feeling.. only some discharge. I mentioned this to my doctor three days ago, she checked the heartbeat and said theres nothing to worry about. This is so hard... Is is supposed to be this hard?

I have been worrying over every little pain I feel, so I think your being normal :)
Seriously though, if you are worried still contact the dr's to put your mind at rest huni xx

Your doctor is there for your needs hon, and they're more than used to all the ups and downs of the first trimester. Even if it's nothing to worry about, speaking to the doc will put your mind at rest, which is worth it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->