Bleeding mid-cycle, after sex. Not sure where to post.

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by Lois, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Lois

Lois Me, OH, Evie & Joseph

Morning all,

I know this doesn't really belong in postnatal support as LO is 10 months, but it doesn't belong anywhere else either! Appreciate any thoughts...

So a few hours after sex on Sat morning (CD15) I realised I had been bleeding and still was. Lasted about 10 hours. Didn't have any pain during sex and the bleeding was like light-to-medium af. Then had sex last night and realised this morning that I bled again afterwards. Was a bit sore during intercourse this time. I had an episiotomy 10 months ago but that healed well and scar is fine.

I've never had bleeding or spotting midcycle before. Anyone know what this could be? It seemed a little too much to be ov bleed.

Lx

2. Aidedhoney

Aidedhoney Mum of Nats & Alex

Hey hun,

Could be a wee errosion and having sex has bothered it, but get down the docs, best to get it checked out. xxx

3. Aquarius24

Aquarius24 Mummy of 2 beauties!

Ive had this too hun, but also I get a brownish discharge throughout the month, my DD is 5 months old....have you been to docs? x