Bleeding mid-cycle, after sex. Whats that about?!

Lois

Me, OH, Evie & Joseph
Reaction score
Morning all,

So a few hours after sex on Sat morning (CD15) I realised I had been bleeding and still was. Lasted about 10 hours. Didn't have any pain during sex and the bleeding was like light-to-medium af. Then had sex last night and realised this morning that I bled again afterwards. Was a bit sore during intercourse this time.

I've never had bleeding or spotting midcycle before. Anyone know what this could be? It seemed a little too much to be ov bleed.

Lx

Vigourous sex can lead to some spotting. Maybe visit your GP if this is new to you.

Sorry if this is TMI. But after having a baby your cervix tends to be longer and lower down, so sometimes it can get knocked during :sex: sometimes causing abit of your lining to come away.

I have always had this problem as I have an unusally large cervix. But it's happened to a few of my mates after having kids and dr gave them same reason. HTH :blush:

Hi. Thank you both for your responses. I think it probably is to do with my cervix. Bleeding has stopped now but I think I'll mention it to the dr next time I go. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->