Bleeding Mid-Cycle for 3 Days

ottergirl

Reaction score
Anyone had this happen? I can't figure out if this is anovulatory or ovulation bleeding.

For the past 4 months, I've been getting ovulation spotting. Just a little dab of brown-ish pink-ish blood a couple days before ovulation is due to happen. Seemed normal to me.

But this cycle, on CD 14 (I ovulate on day 16-18) I got spotting. But then it just kept spotting, and it became enough that it stained my underwear a little, and it was red. In the toilet (TMI warning, just so you know ahead of time) I saw what looked like little bits of my lining.

So...what the heck? It last 3 days...more like 2 1/2 really. I saw some pink on the toilet paper day 3 of the spotting, but then it stopped that day.

Any ideas here? Anovulatory cycle? I have very regular cycles, and they have never really deviated. It just seems like an awful lot of blood for just ovulation spotting.

I've had the same thing happening this cycle. I have never had ovulation spotting and would like to know too

I'm all paranoid that I didn't ovulate or something!

Hey guys!
I had this happen to me.. It was pinking and only appears when I wipped.. Went on for 3 days.. Letting u know I spoke to a GP who was a EX GYNO and she said if it happened again to do some testing.. Once off is fine.. Maybe make an appointment to see ur GP and SUSS it out.. Hopefully this is nothing to worry about.
Good luck all ✌️

Thank you for your response! Yeah I guess it must have been a fluke thing. I was really hope I had still ovulated, but maybe not? I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->