Bleeding not always bad

ebannawuoyohw

Reaction score
Just to say I had a scan yesterday all was fine. Get home and in evening I had brown and red blood. Only a bit so left it for the night. Wipe this morning and lots of dark brown with red in.
So I'm thinking the worst.
Go docs tells me to go A and E as I was having pain as well.
Scan done baby fine. Polyps found on cervix so likely blood from that.

Thanks for sharing. I have spotted only with my losses. Found out im pregnant with #5 and it's a huge surprise! After a few days of adjusting to the shock I started spotting. And I thought the worst. I have had blood drawn 7 or 8 times and hcg rises perfectly and haven't had spotting in over a week. I am only 7 weeks so I can't have a scan for another week (plus I think I'm a week behind that possibly). Anyway, for me spotting g has always been bad news. I appreciate your willingness to share your story.

Hi sorry to hear about your losses and the stressful time you are having now.
I'm still spotting everyday red and brown but its only when I wipe so I know the consultant was right it must be the polyp. ive read it is common also just never thought id have it and be ok you know it is a worrying thing to see the blood but I have faith all is ok. Fingers crossed same for you sounds promising so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->